"VAC-U-MAX is committed to serve our customers in a manner that consistently
meets their requirements.
We are dedicated to implement, maintain, and improve our Quality System
to achieve this goal."
VAC-U-MAX specializes in design and manufacture of pneumatic
systems and support equipment for conveying, weighing and batching of
dry materials. The primary technology for conveying is vacuum, but positive
pressure pneumatic systems as well as mechanical conveyors are used as
applications dictate. An equally important activity is design and manufacture
of heavy duty industrial vacuum cleaners, ranging from small air and electric
powered drum styled units to large electric and diesel powered units.
VAC-U-MAX equipment and systems are sold worldwide. Major markets for
conveying systems include the chemical, food and pharmaceutical industries.
Specialty applications include conveying of small parts and objects, including
coins and heavy metal powders.
A pioneer in vacuum pneumatic conveying, VAC-U-MAX has had many firsts,
including air-powered venturi power units, direct-loading of vacuum-tolerant
process equipment and vertical-wall "Tube Hopper" material receivers.
A UL-listed designer and manufacturer of control panels, VAC-U-MAX furnishes
integrated control systems that provide coordination of material movement,
batching, and processing, with tie in capabilities to existing control
After consultation with a customer to arrive at system design and equipment
specifications, customer's materials can be tested for flow characteristics
and other qualities under simulated conditions in the company's well-equipped
test laboratory. Equipment designs are rendered on CAD. Drawings can be
provided on Disk. Complete installation, startup, operator training and
follow-up support are offered.
- Complex PLC-controlled, computer-compatible, multi-ingredient
storage batching, and processing systems.
- Simple "here to there" and or "up and in" material
- Dry material handling components:
- Bulk bag loaders and unloaders
- Bag dump stations and empty bag compactors
- Major Products
- Wide selection of material receiver types and sizes
- Filter assemblies and media, including HEPA
- Electric, air or fuel powered vacuums
- Diverter valves
- Drum dumpers
- Ergonomic load lifters
- Sanitary components designed to 3A standards and accepted by USDA
for food handling
- UL-listed control panels from with illuminated system displays
- Mobile conveyors
- Aero-mechanical conveyors
- Electric, pneumatic and fuel powered portable industrial vacuum cleaners
- Electric and fuel powered heavy-duty central vacuum